Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
WHO ARE WE?
Brilliant are currently recruiting for Part Time Administrative Assistant for their Care client based in Wigan.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
·Perform reception duties including receiving members of the public, answering the telephone and handling general queries. Provide refreshments as requested.
·Create and maintain records and statistics as requested by Matron.
·Establish efficient office procedures.
·Assist Matron by typing letters, preparing and maintaining staff files (including staff holiday and sickness records) and any other records as requested.
·To provide head office with copies, from the staff files, of the wages information, deduction from wages sheets and notification of leaving forms.
·To forward copies of the required records and statistics to head office at the times stated.
·Inform head office of resident admissions and discharges using the correct forms in a timely manner.
·Ascertain level of fees and method of payment immediately on admission. Confirm these to head office. All respite stays must pay in full before departure.
·When fee’s and respite vouchers are received in the home, they are to be kept in the safe until they can be transferred to head office through the blue bag collection. Or monies paid into the bank.
·You are responsible for the receiving of and accounting for resident’s spending money including making payments to hairdressers etc.
·You will administer the resident’s fund.
·Order all office stationary, cleaning materials etc. (Matron/Manager must sanction all orders).
·To be responsible for the filing and maintenance, of all administrative records in the home, those are needed to comply with company and legal requirements.
- To be aware of the importance of effective customer care. To be aware of your responsibility for ensuring the people you are looking after are safeguarded from abuse.
- Participate in the sales and marketing of the home in order to maintain an optimised capacity of residents in the home with the correct ratio of skilled, trained staff.
- Participate in individual supervision, training and appraisal, as agreed with your line manager.
- Safeguard at all times the confidentiality of information relating to staff and residents.
- Undertake any other operational duties identified by your line manager
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Good Computer Skills – Basic Word/Excel
- Customer Care Orientated
- Good numerate & literary skills
- A warm & friendly disposition
- Good communication skills
- Strong team worker
- Reliable & punctual