WHO ARE WE?
15ten15 are currently recruiting for a Brand Manager on behalf of a leading technical manufacturing company in the healthcare sector based in York.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The Brand Manager will support growth by providing detailed insight, generating leads, and building strong customer relationships within the healthcare sector.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business in a role that will be responsible for delivering success in the U.K, ROI and Europe.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding sector trends, conducting detailed market research, and delivering highly targeted marketing communications across all channels will be critical for success in this role.
- Working closely with Sales and Marketing teams the successful candidate will be analytical, driven and possess excellent communication skills.
- Conduct in-depth research and provide detailed insight into key customer groups specifically in the healthcare sector.
- Create and deliver highly targeted digital marketing campaigns and communications.
- Create strong and positive relationships, building an understanding of customer requirements and purchasing habits.
- Track, understand and create reports showing the implications of changes within the healthcare market.
- Increase brand recognition and awareness throughout the healthcare sector utilising methods across the entire marketing mix.
- Communicate effectively with internal Sales, Technical and Marketing teams to understand how we can most effectively service requirements of healthcare customers.
- Support the Sales team through lead generation, tender identification and support tender completion.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Proven success in conducting market research and providing customer insight in a B2B setting
- Proven success in stakeholder communications
- To be self-motivated and demonstrate self-management skills.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Confident using Microsoft Office packages
- Understanding of tender processes
- Working knowledge of the healthcare sector
PREFERRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrable examples of successful marketing campaigns that you have been involved in
- Experience of lead generation
- Experience in customer outreach
- Experience across a variety of social media channels
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
20 Days Annual Holiday (increasing by 1 day for every full year’s service to a maximum of 25 days) plus Bank Holidays – Pro-rata
The role is part-remote with the aim to be office based at least 1-2 times per week.