WHO ARE WE?
15ten15 are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller on behalf our client who are UK’s leading supplier of PPE, safety and hygiene products to the food manufacturing industry.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- To ensure the timely and accurate collection of customer debts and processing of related transactions.
- Resolution of customer queries on invoices that are leading to payment issues, liaising with other areas of the business.
- Responding to all Accounts Receivable enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Chasing overdue debts
- Reconciling payments
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Generating daily invoices/credits and monthly statements
- Reviewing credit limits
- Creating monthly on stop lists and communicating internally/externally
- Providing cover for other areas within the finance function as and when required and any other duties that may be required from time to time by the organisation
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
A high level of excel skills are required, a knowledge of SAP would be an advantage but not essential as training will be given. There will also be training for in-house operating systems.