WHO ARE WE?
15ten15 are one of the fastest growing businesses in the recruitment / resourcing / Online retail sectors in the UK.
We are currently recruiting for UKs largest free debt advice service – a charity based organisation.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
In this role you will be answering calls and guiding clients to identify and set up the most relevant solutions for their individual circumstances. This is a very rewarding role where Debt Advisors will need to think on their feet and adapt to diverse situations. Some calls are emotionally charged and difficult, so tenacity and emotional resilience are key.
What you will do:
- Liaising with Charity clients dealing with problem debt ·
- Working as part of a team to ensure a high-quality client experience ·
- Using astute questioning and listening techniques to determine clients’ financial and personal circumstances ·
- Handling a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment ·
- Communicating financial guidance in a clear and concise way·
- Working in a regulated environment.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 24 days annual leave (this increases by one day per year up to a maximum of 29), plus bank holidays
- Hybrid work – the ability to work from home and from our offices
- Up to 7 weeks’ initial training to provide the skills necessary for the role (training is Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm)
- An individually tailored personal development plan and ongoing training
- The opportunity to buy and sell annual leave
- Use of a Charity laptop and headset for working from home
- Travel season ticket loans
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Group personal pension scheme
- Westfield Health cash plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Financial planning
- Long service awards
- Free tea and coffee in the office
- Excellent communication and open questioning skills
- Customer Service experience would be beneficial
- Technical know-how and confidence using in-house IT systems to track, monitor and record details
- Able to capture a range of information quickly and accurately
- Strong emotional resilience, empathy and rapport building skills
- The ability to influence and solve problems
- Good attention to detail
- Online chat experience would be beneficial
- Customer service
- Call centre experience
- Webchat experience