Graduate Accounts Assistant
WHO ARE WE?
15ten15 are currently recruiting for multiple Accounts Assistant / Purchase Ledger roles on behalf of a leading UK integrated salvage and vehicle recycling company based in Doncaster.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
These roles are fully office based to begin with, however will have a degree of flexibility for part-remote working in the future.
Working as part of the finance team you will ensure that payments and other financial transactions are reflected correctly in accordance with agreed procedures and accounting standards.
- Administer receipts for purchases and other bank transactions
- Reconcile cash receipts and perform daily cash-ups.
- Reconciliation of bank statement to cash book - investigate differences
- Raise daily invoices and match receipts
- Take inbound and outbound calls from Customers and Clients
- Filing, scanning and data inputting.
- Ad-hoc tasks when required.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High attention to detail
- Reliable and punctual
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines