Hire Desk Controller
WHO ARE WE?
Brilliant are currently looking for a Hire Desk Controller on behalf of a leading provider of specialist equipment to growing infrastructure and associated end markets.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
To be a central point of contact for our customers building great working relationships and product knowledge which you will use to translate your customers’ requirements into hire products and services that meet their needs, whilst also maximising sales opportunities.
Reporting to: Hire Desk Team Leader and Sales Director
Liaising with: Drivers, Operations Managers, Depot Managers.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player with effective administration, planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy. Good communication skills whilst being comfortable talking to customers through a diverse mix of sectors about their need to hire equipment.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Receiving hire enquiries via telephone, email, and our internal ordering system.
- Coordinating with the depots and transport teams to ensure that our fleet is ready and delivered to customer sites.
- Communicating effectively with other colleagues and providing a helpful and friendly point of contact.
- Ensuring the accurate administration of contracts and orders, maintaining system and paperwork accuracy and ensure that this is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Building great working relationships and product knowledge which you will use to translate your customers’ requirements.
- You will be an ambassador for our “Customer First” culture, resolving any issues quickly and keeping our customers informed, so that they feel truly valued.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the Company's equipment for hire or sale.
- Communicate effectively with our Business Development Mangers while supporting their customer base.
- Follow company’s Employee handbook policies and procedures
- Any other duties requested by your Manager.
- 2 year+ Sales and Hire Desk experience.
- Proven ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- A professional and polite approach to Customer Services, ensuring accuracy of information and ensuring that all parties are effectively communicated with.
- Excellent self-organisation and attention to detail, to ensure accurate document management.
- Ability to work closely with colleagues at all levels and build rapport with internal and external customers.
- Flexible and self-motivated, able to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues.
- Sound Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Good IT literacy for production of presentation.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Bonus of up to £2,500 paid twice yearly
- Great working environment
- 25 days holiday plus additional statutory holidays.