IT Support Technician
WHO ARE WE?
15ten15 are currently recruiting for an experienced IT Support Technician on behalf of a leading global manufacturing company based in Dewsbury.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Reporting to the IT Service Manager, this multi-disciplinary role is to support, proactively monitor and administer business systems.
- Respond to either first line support or end user software or hardware queries via email, phone or face to face.
- Work with the IT Service Manager and wider support team to ensure any recurring technical issues are addressed and any training or documentation requirements are identified and implemented.
- Support, administer and deliver IT solutions across the group working to ITIL standards.
- Update the ticketing system, ensuring the call has been logged and all notes, progress and required actions have been input promptly and accurately.
- Continuously improve knowledge and understanding across the various software and hardware technologies supported by the team.
- Liaise closely with business and 3rd party solution providers.
- Support a large number of industry specific applications.
- Assist with implementing, configuring and testing feasible solutions.
- Plan and work flexibly to deadlines
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Windows Server 2008R2-2019 Operating Systems and the following roles
- On Prem Active Directory with GPO management
- Remote desktop services
- Internet Information Services
- Hyper-V management
- Microsoft 365 Administration encompassing:
- Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Helpdesk software
- ITIL principles
- Troubleshooting Microsoft Office issues
- ITIL V3/ITIL V4 framework
- Change management
- Release management
- Customer service qualification NVQ or equivalent
- Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Power Apps
- Power Automate
- Microsoft Desktop Administrator qualification or equivalent experience
- Asset Management
- Database management