IT Systems Analyst
WHO ARE WE?
15ten15 are currently recruiting for an experienced IT Systems Analyst on behalf of a leading global manufacturing company based in Dewsbury
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Supporting the Senior Business Systems Analyst, this role is to develop, implement and continually support our portfolio of business application systems across our UK division.
- Support existing business systems and models.
- Respond to support issues and/or end user queries via email, phone or face to face.
- Investigate and resolve medium to high complexity application functionality related issues, during which provide assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology.
- Work with the IT & Change Director and wider support team to ensure any recurring technical system issues are addressed and any training or documentation requirements are identified and implemented.
- Assist with the implementation of new systems and processes. Support users on change control and system updates.
- Identify and propose improvements to existing systems and processes by studying current practices; Design, configure, test and implement solutions where a business case is feasible/proven.
- Become a subject matter expert on business applications and processes to the business and IT support team.
- Continuously improve knowledge and understanding across the various software and hardware technologies supported by the team.
- Plan and work flexibly to deadlines.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role or as a Business Analyst with hands on systems administration and development experience.
- Exposure to 2nd line support for 1 or more ERP systems covering modules within i.e. Financials, Procurement, HR, Inventory/Warehouse management. (SAP, Dynamics 365 or AX an advantage).
- Exposure to SharePoint and business intelligence products
- Able to understand a variety of complex systems and business processes quickly and be flexible and adaptable, able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Strong analytical and business system skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with array of stakeholders; directors, operational managers, third party suppliers etc.
- SAP ECC
- Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Power Apps
- Power Automate
- Reporting tools i.e. PowerBI, SSRS, Crystal Reports
- SQL or other scripting experience