WHO ARE WE?
Brilliant are recruiting for Registered Nurses to join a care provider driven by a commitment to providing the highest quality of care.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a registered Nurse to achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members. To take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 1st Level Nurse
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Client group
- Satisfactory Police Check and check against the POVA List (where applicable)
- Team player
- Experience and qualification in care for relevant Client category
- Previous supervisory experience
- Ensure that all Staff Members contribute, to the best of their ability, to the efficient running of the Care Centre and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Clients. Duties may include acting up for the Deputy Home Manager and/or the Home Manager in their absence
- Report any ill health amongst Clients and make requests for GP / Professional visits where necessary.
- Ensure that Clients’ Care Plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Clients, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
- Assess all aspects of Clients’ care needs, and provide health supervision and direct Nursing Care when required.
- Assess social and health care needs of new Clients, and maintain on-going assessment and review of all other Clients.
- Maintain accurate records and ensure that each Client within the Care Centre has an individualised Care Plan. Client Care Plans to be reviewed on a bi-monthly basis, or more frequently as and when required, in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
- Carry out regular checks on Clients at intervals determined by the Home Manager. Ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift.
- Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company’s procedure and NMC guidelines.
- Practice maximum integrity in all dealings with Clients’ personal and financial affairs, and avoid abuse of the privileged relationship which exists with Clients.
- Participate in Staff and Client meetings as and when required.
- Establish and maintain good communication with Clients, Relatives and with the multidisciplinary team. Provide administrative support when required.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
•24-hour Telephone Employee Assistance Programme helpline
•Opportunity for progression within the company
•Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
•On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
•Refer a friend scheme