Project Administrator (ERP)
WHO ARE WE?
15ten15 are recruiting for a Project Administrator (ERP Implementation) on behalf of a leading manufacturing company based in Dewsbury.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Supporting the Programme Director, you will be an experienced Project Administrator who will be proactive with strong organisational and communication skills.
- Liaise and support the core project team on project objectives and direction varying in scope and duration.
- Planning and arranging logistics for meetings and workshops.
- Organising dedicated workspace and meeting room requirements.
- Producing project documents/minutes.
- Maintaining risk and issue logs and change control records.
- Work with the 3rd party Project Management team to maintain project plans.
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
- Act as the point of contact for all participants.
- Collate and compile weekly data for Status Reports.
- Reconcile invoices actual effort and maintain budget tracking.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Prior experience of supporting IT or software projects.
- In-depth knowledge experience of the Microsoft Office suite of products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams and SharePoint.
- Some experience with Microsoft Project.
- A good team player.
- Ability to prioritise your own workload.