WHO ARE WE?
Brilliant are currently looking for a Sales Manager on behalf of a leading provider of specialist equipment to growing infrastructure and associated end markets.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our client is the market leader in mobile welfare and lighting, with the largest and most modern fleet in the UK. Following significant investment, the business is continuing to expand and is currently recruiting for an SM to join the sales team. This role will suit an ambitious, dynamic salesperson capable of developing new business opportunities and optimizing existing accounts in line with strategic objectives. This is a customer facing, field-based role targeted on new business development from prospects, as well as developing and maintaining a base of existing customers and supporting national account engagement and development.
You will identify new business and develop relationships with target customers to maximise all opportunities with the portfolio of our client. You will have the ability to understand the client’s needs and be able to introduce WHN’s innovative, value-added proposition. You will keep in regular contact with your customer base using the CRM system and customer plans so that progress can be maintained and monitored.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a target-driven sales hunter with account management capabilities. You must have a proven track record in Sales and New Business Development, within either the welfare or affiliated sectors, however the right aptitude and work ethic is more important than direct sector experience. You will have the ability to build credible, lasting relationships to ensure long-term, sustainable strategic growth. You must be an excellent and confident communicator with the ability to sell value-added, differentiated products.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Develop new business and existing customers in line with budget requirements and the strategic plan.
- Comply with approved sales process when qualifying prospects, nurturing leads, and identifying opportunities to produce budgeted order conversion ratio.
- Prepare and deliver customer account plans to maximise profitable revenue growth and compliment company objectives whilst managing customer expectations.
- Comply with company guidelines regarding the maintenance and updating of customer contact databases (CRM).
- Promote the clients brand and core values to maintain market leading image.
- Work closely with clients’ supply chain, safety, bidding and technical teams.
- Follow company’s Employee handbook policies and procedures.
- Any other duties requested by your Manager.
- 2 year+ new business development and account management experience ideally required; industry or affiliated industry experience.
- Strong sales capabilities and a proven track record in new business development.
- Results-orientated with the ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- A professional and polite approach to Customer Services, ensuring accuracy of information and ensuring that all parties are effectively communicated with.
- Excellent self-organisation and attention to detail, to ensure accurate enquiry logging.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive, but able to recognise and support the preferences and priorities of the organisation.
- Ability to work closely with colleagues at all levels and build rapport with internal and external customers.
- Able to demonstrate effective negotiation skills to ensure business is won on viable commercial terms.
- Ability to prepare a proposal or service level agreement.
- Presents themselves and their company vehicle in an acceptable and tidy manner.
- Good IT literacy for production of presentation, sales analysis and management reports.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary and
- Very attractive bonus scheme
- Company car
- 25 days holiday plus additional statutory holidays.