WHO ARE WE?
15ten15 is recruiting for an experienced Scrum Master on behalf of a Health & Wellness company based in London.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our client delivers award-winning healthy lifestyle and wellbeing programs throughout the UK that make people happier and healthier. They're at an exciting point on our journey as they increasingly making the switch to delivering our services via digital channels!
Because of that, we’re looking for an experienced Scrum Master who can facilitate one of our product and engineering teams in the delivery of new digital products and services.
A typical day as a Scrum Master might include :
- Facilitating the delivery of our new digital services
- Helping the Product Team define and refine a backlog
- Managing delivery based on the available engineering capacity
- Optimizing the flow of work within and across the teams
- Anticipating and managing risks, issues, and dependencies
- Facilitating the planning, collaboration, and coordination via structured Agile ceremonies
- Act as team coach in our efforts to be Agile
- Liaising with our Agile Coach and other Scrum Master to improve ways of working
- Working with colleagues across all of our services to contribute to new projects and service developments – we’re always looking to share knowledge and resources!
- Ensuring due consideration is given to Information Governance and Clinical Governance legislation, requirements, and guidance.
- Helping us maintain the ethos of the company by driving our organizational culture forward across our services and using every opportunity to embed our values!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
To work with us in this role you will need to have some experience working as a Scrum Master. We’ve listed a few of the most important requirements below;
- A solid understanding of the principles of Agile
- Direct experience of Agile software engineering principles in the delivery of new digital products and services
- Deep knowledge and experience of various Agile frameworks, approaches, tools, and techniques
- A passion for best practice, continuous improvement, and innovation
- Relentlessly pro-active in facilitating and unblocking teams
- Track record of leading teams towards self-organization, predictable delivery, transparency, and continuous improvement
- Demonstrable experience in estimation, prioritization, and handling conflicting requirements.
More than anything, we are looking for a team player who puts their heart into their work. We’ve got some core values that run through everything we do, and we’d love it if they resonate with you too!
Be the change - You like helping people. Ultimately your work will be helping to empower people to make positive changes and thrive.
Be effective - You’re patient and can adapt under pressure. Always happy to make time for other people. And have a great attitude.
Be happy - You recognize the power of a smile. You value a fun, supportive workplace and want to come to work raring to go
Be successful - You are motivated and driven. Happy working solo or as part of a team, you love meeting targets.
Be big-hearted - You want to make a difference. Working with a like-minded team of optimistic people, you want to do meaningful work and change lives.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate.