Trainee Finance Assistant
WHO ARE WE?
15ten15 are currently recruiting for multiple Trainee Finance Assistant roles on behalf of a leading UK integrated salvage and vehicle recycling company based in Doncaster.
This role is suitable for a recent finance and accountancy graduate or someone with a few years previous experience within a finance role who is looking to progress and develop their career.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
These roles are fully office based to begin with, however will have a degree of flexibility for part-remote working in the future.
Working as part of the finance team you will ensure that payments and other financial transactions are reflected correctly in accordance with agreed procedures and accounting standards.
The candidate will need to:
- Administer the receipts for vehicles purchased or recovered, part sales, internet purchases and other bank transactions.
- Reconcile cash receipts and perform daily cash-ups.
- Maintain and update cash book transactions.
- Daily reconciliation of company bank statements to cash book – investigate differences.
- Make payments relating to private entry auction sales once cash received.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Desire to develop and progress a career in finance in a challenging, fast paced environment.
- Excellent IT skills (particularly excel, SAGE experience is an advantage).
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, committed, resilient, works well in a team