WHO ARE WE?
Brilliant are currently looking for a Yard Operative on behalf of a leading provider of specialist equipment to growing infrastructure and associated end markets.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 40 hours, overtime available.
Job Function: To provide in depot maintenance.
Reporting to: Depot Manager.
Liaising with: Depot Managers, Field Service Engineers, Drivers & Valeters.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Carry out in house repairs and fault diagnosis on equipment.
- Carry out planned maintenance for all equipment in the depot.
- Ensure optimum parts stock level is achieved, always maintain and review.
- Allocation of any parts used on to the works mobile tablet.
- Correctly process all jobs on the works mobile tablet and in a timely manner.
- Provide back-up support in other areas and depots.
- Ensure work area is kept clean, tidy and maintained at all times.
- Follow company’s Employee handbook policies and procedures.
- Any other duties requested by your Manager.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Experience in a similar role.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work alone or as a team.